How do Realtors get Instagram followers?
Here are our 10 best tips and ideas for real estate Instagram:
- Set the right Instagram objectives.
- Use local targeting.
- Get smart about demographics.
- Make use of popular real estate Instagram hashtags.
- Use carousel ads to show off your properties.
- Bring real estate to life with video.
- Leverage aspirational imagery.
Is Instagram good for Realtors?
Instagram Stories and IGTV give real estate agents the opportunity to share quick videos and personalized content to potential clients. Instagram Stories offers the trust-building magic of face-to-face engagement. … This is a good way to curate and share your best Story content.
Why should real estate agents use Instagram?
More (Loyal) Leads
People like doing business with other people whose style they can relate with. Through Instagram’s format, potential clients instantly get a sense of your style and who you are as a real estate agent. This can generate loyalty much quicker than other social media platforms.
Who Should Real estate agents follow on Instagram?
Follow these influencers on Instagram for real estate:
- Fredrik Eklund: @fredrikeklundny (697k followers) …
- Ryan Serhant: @ryanserhant (500k followers) …
- Josh Altman: @thejoshaltman (217k followers) …
- Chad Carroll: @chadcarroll (154k followers) …
- Barbara Corcoran: @barbaracorcoran (143k followers)
How do you get 100 followers a day on Instagram?
How to Get Instagram Followers
- Optimize your Instagram profile for maximum engagement-Pretty basic stuff here. …
- Find at least 30 strategic hashtags – They recommend a few things here. …
- Decide how much content you’re going to publish. …
- Locate your target users. – …
- Engage with your community. –
How often should Realtors post on Instagram?
Instagram: 1-2 per day
Most brands end up posting 11-20 posts per month. If you focus on compelling images with strategic messages, that’s probably a good benchmark to stick with.
What should New Realtors post on Instagram?
27 Ideas for your Real Estate Instagram Posts
- Local Market Stats. People care about some market stats, but usually only if they’re extremely local and relevant to them. …
- Local Thing To Do. When you go do something local, post about it! …
- Local Restaurant. …
- Team Event. …
- Goals. …
- Pets. …
- Personal News. …
- Local Photo.
How can I get 1000 followers on Instagram?
How to Gain Your First 1,000 Followers on Instagram
- Create and optimize your profile.
- Designate a content creator.
- Follow photography and editing best practices.
- Set a regular posting schedule.
- Curate some of your content.
- Use a consistent, platform-specific brand voice.
- Write engaging, shareable captions.
How can I increase my real estate leads?
Steps for Earning Real Estate Leads
- Start with People You Know.
- Move on to People You Don’t Know.
- Nurture and Grow Relationships.
- Build Your Process for Repeatability.
- Reach Out to Friends and Family.
- Attend Chamber of Commerce Events.
- Get Active on Social Media.
- Research Instagram Hashtags.
Is Instagram or Facebook better for real estate?
For real estate agents, Instagram is mostly not as effective as Facebook. Of the platform’s 1 billion users, only 11 percent reside in the U.S. Only one-third of the most-viewed stories are from businesses.
Can I post real estate listings on Instagram?
Instagram is a great (and easy!) tool to advertise market listings. You never know—perhaps someone scrolling through your feed will find a property that resonates with them. Likewise, use Instagram to celebrate after selling listings!
How do you post real on Instagram?
Select Reels at the bottom of the Instagram camera. You’ll see a variety of creative editing tools on the left side of your screen to help create your reel, including: Audio: Search for a song from the Instagram music library. You can also use your own original audio by simply recording a reel with it.